"When we have the ball"
The plan is to HAVE FUN… Have FUN moving the ball down field quickly. Have FUN keeping pressure on their goal. Have FUN passing. Have FUN supporting your team mates. Have FUN Creating space. Have FUN calling for the ball. Have FUN celebrating, good passes, good play and good goals. All goals come from a good pass. Have FUN thanking the person who passes you the ball.
- Keeper. Have FUN starting attacks. Have FUN with goal kicks out wide. Have FUN with a Drop Kick (from hands) or Throw if not confident with a Kick. Have FUN looking for the quick throw or kick to start an attack.
- Defenders. Have FUN passing the ball up field quickly. Have FUN pushing forward to support attacks. Have even more FUN pushing further up for our corners. Have FUN Trying to score
- Midfield. Have FUN constantly moving and calling for the ball. Have FUN making a run or passing to a teammate. Have MORE FUN by keeping moving, making more space and calling for the ball. Have FUN Trying to score.
- Attacker. Have FUN by being ready to receive the ball. Have FUN by running on goal. Have FUN by holding the ball and setting up a team mate. Have FUN drawing in defenders and then passing to a free team mate. Have FUN doing different things, and keeping moving. Have FUN trying to score.
"When the other team has the ball"
The plan is to HAVE MORE FUN... Have FUN being a nuisance, Have FUN getting in the way, Have FUN supporting your team mates, and never give up. Have FUN getting the ball back, Have FUN starting an attack. Have FUN making their players hurry. Have FUN helping defenders by running back. Have FUN marking other players with your body closest to our goal. Have FUN because when they have the ball we are all defenders.
- Keeper. Have FUN being brave, Have FUN being strong, Have FUN being unbeatable. Have FUN talking to defenders; Have FUN letting them know where other players are. have FUN rushing towards attackers if they break away on goal, it makes it harder for them to score. Have FUN using your hands it is your advantage.
- Defenders. Have FUN NOT LETTING YOURSELF BE BEATEN; Have FUN getting in their way. Have FUN helping teammates, Have FUN never giving up. Have FUN being a nuisance. Have FUN winning the ball and starting an attack.
- Midfield. Have FUN getting in the way, Have FUN being a nuisance. Have FUN tracking back to support your team mates. Have FUN never giving up. Have FUN winning the ball and starting an attack. Have FUN never letting the player with the ball get past you.
- Attack. Have FUN pressuring their players to make them rush. Have FUN being a nuisance. Have FUN tracking back to support Midfield. Have FUN never giving up. Have FUN winning the ball and starting an attack.Have FUN never letting the player with the ball get past you.
Have FUN with Throw Ins and Corners
The plan is to HAVE EVEN MORE FUN with SURPRISE!... Have FUN taking throw-ins and corners quickly, the other team will not be ready! Have FUN by being the closest player to the ball that takes the throw in. Have FUN by taking throw-ins down the line towards the other team’s goal. Have FUN when close to their goal and throw towards the goal. Have FUN with corners by being a nuisance in the box. Increase the FUN by defenders pushing up to increase the pressure and join the FUN!!!
If you have not guessed the Key is HAVING FUN!!!!